Adulthood'



 



The tips of my nipples' hurts badly as I caress them. I feel blackly sore' in-between my thighs when i had the late shower, the hurt felt so pepperish. Is this how you people feel when it's your first time?? I asked myself looking at the mirror. 

My nakedness' beatified the shadow of the dim lantern i placed on my shoe rack. I heavied a loud sigh' after a gulp of the smiroff drink down my throat....

It really tastes so good like a freshly tapped palmwine. I was getting bored' with the pity sad thoughts i have had in my head since dawn. 

Why??? Maybe because i didn't like that' my first was so unenjoyable or that I feel somehow weird about it....

Enough!......... I snapped out of my thoughts, after sliding a lace panties on and a slack tube bra. 

I need to clear my head, i thought within myself as I dragged my feet' to the veranda to have a dance, a chilled glass of vodka in my hands. 

Fuck adulthood......i whispered softly, before hitting the play button on the stereo placed on the old kushin chair.

Loluafrika.

Comments

Popular Posts