Sometimes in December 18/20

 

I could feel my eyes slightly closing, as I yarned tiredlessly after removing the straps of bra halfway: 'would remove the rest later once I'm behind closed door.

The aftermath of the rain made it worse, as all i just want to do is rest my coconut head on a soft pillow. I could feel my nose getting stuck up with Carttah. All this thoughts filled my head as I walked back, until I heard him call my name.

My steps slowly paced, and my shest heavied. The heat i felt from within was so hot, even when it had just finished raining.

Heyyyy good evening, I replied admist the chuckle senselessly; before walking away; then I turned back with an urge to start a conversation, or because I thought when a guy calls out your name in a husky exaggerated sweet voice; he definitely wants to talk to you.

I stammered in-between words as I try to voice out the words tied to my shest. Even though the nature of the night seemed dark like 12am midnight, I could still see his face clearly when he laughed out loud at how restless i was in front of him.....

The way he shined the whole of his thirty-two made me smile. 

Calm down'.... He said after a while and smiled again.

Come here' you're restless...he added softly.

Only if he knew that what made me restless was the loose straps of my bra; coz it felt as though it would soon fall out at his feet! 

Thoughts of that made the hair on my skin rise as I tried to hide my face from blushing like a fool. And to think of the way he pulled me and gave my shoulder a soft squeeze left me senseless; it instantly woke up my bored libido from loneliness. 

As the conversation was cut short with a call, I just had to leave coldly; when neither of us would stir up a conversation as he had his head in-between his palm.


Comments

Popular Posts