Maria' Johnson

 


Dear readers, it's yet another night at the Santiago bar, full of Bliss and glitters. 
The weather, seems rather serene. It's an undeniable attraction between the two. Just not like a cross fire series. The soft whispers, of the solo blue singer, makes even me the writer, feel strings of nostalgia running down my skin, and a slight tingles in-between my thighs. I could feel his gaze, burning through my bare back. Will he ever stop staring?. It's so obvious, and bodly written, all I want is to get in between your thighs. 
Getting tired of the endless stares from the unknown stranger, if he isn't going to approach, better i walk away silently, unnoticed to get drunk and have a smoke, somewhere quiet. Sucking in a deep breath, i finally decided to have one final stare at him, and I'm out. Turning around clumsily, my head hit a bare chest, and I nearly tipped, but his big, cold hands caught me. His hands, were too cold. One would think he's a dead man. It sent shivers down my spine' the moment they rested on me. The more it rested, the more i felt it go deeper into my flesh.
Maria! Maria? I heard a very fine voice call out my name. 
It sounded, more like echoes in my ears at first. I was deeply lost in his gaze, till he snapped his fingers to my attention.
I straightened my back, and nearly choke on my words. My cheeks, flushed from embarrassment. 
I ...i. ermmmmm....i. you know my name how?
Maria Johnson...daily erotics Hun?. He called out my full name and smiled before extending his hands.   
Leo daniels. 
Oh my, i blushed like a fool! Wawu he knows i write? Little wonders. But then, his name sounds so familiar.
Are you..? I asked with curiosity.
Yeah, the Columbia photographer, that's me he smiled.
Nice to meet you, Leo daniels. I whispered nervously, his gaze burning my eyes. It's so weird, how someone could affect you, this way on a first day.
Since he wasn't talking and just staring, i butt in. 
Why are your hands so cold? 
Hmmmmmmm, because I smoke a lot. 
You smoke? I asked shocked.
Yh, why? You surprised?. 
Of course no, no.... I lied, deep down' it made my stomach sick. 
Maria?
Hun yes what?? 
I don't..  he laughed, I was born that way. 
What??? That's ermmmmm, unique and interesting. Lost of words, i just smiled.
Do you wanna leave??
To where? I asked almost Immediately' without allowing his words to sink.
Maybe have a chat in my car.
Minutes later, I found myself laughing really hard to his jokes. My stomach hurts, and at a time I just had to beg for him to stop.
The more he talked, the more I feel attached and drawn to him.
Would you love to go on a date with me? He asked.
I gave a small laugh, with my hands to my chest. Thought we're on a date? I said still looking into his eyes, not wanting to ever look away. 
Oh is it, Maria Johnson.? He laughed.. do you wanna listen to my playlist? He asked.
Sure, i smiled back.
The first track he played, is one of my favorite. Billie Eilish I love you'. .....we listened to the songs, without saying a word to each other. In-between just staring at each other.
Close to the end of the song, he linked my fingers in his, softly caressing them.
Getting too intense, i broke the silence. 
The way you looked at me earlier, i could tell, you're after getting in-between my thighs.
Are you this blunt, Maria.
Yes. You? I asked still staring at him.
You're playing with fire Miss Johnson, and it seems like you love staring into my eyes hun?
Yeah, i love them. They look like the oceans, blue and bright.
Is that what you think? He asked, with his thumbs brushing the edge of my lips. 
Yes....... I answered shakingly, or is there something else?  The impact of his touch, sent a thrilling trigger down my stomach, making me ache for more. I felt disappointed, when he took his hands off, my face fell down. As if he noticed.....
Maria Johnson, he called out sweetly....... One step at a time. His left hand squeezing my thighs, before he changed the track to Eva Cassidy, Ain't no sunshine.
Loluafrika...


Comments

Popular Posts