Blackish

 

 

        
The morning was still so damn young! T'was raining and cold outside.
I nuzzled deeper into his chest, for a an in-depth warmth of his body. It felt really good, even though I was still far away in my sleep. I could Still feel the goodness of his warm arms, wrapped around me. 
My mind swiftly drifted to the thoughts of last night........
How he had me to himself in everyway possible, made me smile' like a fool in my sleep. God! I could still feel the scents of the sex in my nostrils. I must admit like a slut... I love the scent with him.
Still smiling in my sleep, I heard what felt like whispers in my ears, they sound so unclear, I had just thought they are mere nonsense words I made up in my head, until it became loud and clear. 

Marry me Hun??? He muttered while gracing my bare skin with soft kisses. 

And that moment, I woke up instantly to look him in the eyes....

You don't have to, you know.... I whispered back..
No, I want to coker. I think it's time. Don't you?

I blushed shamelessly, nearly choking on my words.. 
I mean, God' knows have waited all my life, for this! 
With him! Just him! Only him! 
I smiled broadly and kissed his cheek_ yes! I will marry you over and over again! Mr.....

Shush! I know you will...he whispered before sliding in the ring.

Comments

Popular Posts