Sìri


It's been so long i express how i truly feel in words at the back of my diary. It obviously have lost my touch with words, that I don't know how to write anymore. 

Sìrí is now a big girl, adulthood has kicked in; right at my ass.

Well sha, kosi weyrey. It's just a phase right, so they say.

Absolutely, my spirit man whispered.

Coz, omoh mehnn!!!...... I sighed.

Calm down. Ömá wah okay yeah, my spirit man whispered again with a chuckle. 

Deep down that' aside, I can't wait to hear Dàmi's voice again this evening. The thought of that made me smile like a fuuuuu. 

Somewhere slutty inside of me longs to hear his sweet voice, listen to him laugh, hear him call my full name DÀMÍLÒLÀ with his full chest.

That somehow in a way gives me peace from within; to have someone who understands me in a kind of way that makes me feel comfortable enough to come out of my shell and express how i feel regardless.

But really, you know you do forget to use your sense each time he calls right? My spirit man whispered silently. 

I couldn't help but blush hearing that statement, 

Hun' so you noticed? I asked.

It's obvious ma'am, from the way you blush and grin around the wall like God knows what!

I laughed hard this time around. Well, well, well......

You can't blame me, daughter of Zion can help it. 

I know right? Sìrí the lover girl 😁. My spirit man teased me.

Oh please, I said while laughing. 

Guyyyy! We're just friends. Dami is like a brother to me you know... I blushed.

Oh I see! Guilty conscience tickling your kongi? But I haven't said anything yet though. My spirit man whispered.

You don't have to, I can tell! I said rolling my eyes.

È sha calm down aunty Sìrí! 

yen yen yen yen all the time. My spirit man whispered again.

Here we go again! I gave a slight yarn of can we skip this topic abeg?. 

Sìrí jhoor jhare play me ìfé by ASA........

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts