Èkó wénjèlé


The week had gone by so fast in a blur. And in a whizzle of hours it' was Saturday evening again. It had been one hell of a week! The mood swings that got me screaming in my head God abeg! God abegi! God abeg naau. The traffic that seems to last forever, at a point on Wednesday evening out of fraustration I just had to touch myself in the car since I couldn't meet up with the date because of the damned traffic!.

And the bóbó won't stop yelling like a lunatic on the phone. Abeg! Ontop say wetin, las las we go knack.... Con dey call pelzin dey shout' 

"Labàké you never reach ni? Where you dey naau.... Well Sha, me Sha don order food for you I don chop mine shá, no tey coz we go share the bill"

Are you being serious! I asked 

Fóyínbó sílè my dia. I Sha don chop Sha, no tey shótíyeh coz all this people wan dey you know. Ha! Labàké bby wàféla tonight!.

My ancestors will be so forever ashamed of me if I ever speak to this guy again!....

Mehnn it's been awhole lot this week. All I need right now is this quiet m' enjoying at this balcony on the kushin chair with this Orlando songs. 

Next week like this.... Na shine your eye labàké


 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts