Joro

    

After the few drops of rain the room tensed up heat till I was forced to open the window for a little tiff in of fresh air. The cold air from the outside kissed my warm skin giving it a thrill wash of goosebumps. I heaved a big sigh to relieve myself of the breath have been holding.
Exhausted and worn out I crawled back to the bed' yanked off the tight bra and fling to God knows where. Today was indeed hectic mehnn!. 
At a point be like say my back wan break from the prolonged standing inside the BRT bus due to traffic, if I don know' I go kuku ma wait for the next turn. Well Sha, thank goodness for the ajepako thick skin, sometimes I wonder how have been surviving in this Lagos.
Still thinking out loud i unconsciously hissed out loud. 
The thoughts of the valentine home coming made me even more agitated and pissed. The nostalgic thoughts of being lonely, and just staying indoors all day with the excuse of having no lover made me restless all through the night. Be like say I go write to Joro's Mail sha........
Hard girl' hard girl'be like say e don dey do me strong ting for mind.
E nur bad sha.. .my spirit man replied.

 

Comments

  1. Food Delivery Hack Expert Eezly is a food delivery directory where you can find the best food delivery apps, food hacks and deals. We have hundreds of food delivery apps listed on our website and we are adding more as we speak.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts