Èkó

The alarm rang out so loud it made my head banged! I spranged up sweating furiously with fear leaving behind my lala_land

I could feel my eyes spinning in circles. I felt so tired from the inside as a result of last night hangover.

Fuck! It's Monday again!! Jeez where the fuck are my pants. Oh my goodness past nine! And I'm still in bed!! God damn Lagos traffic.

Holy spirit please remind me never again in this lifetime hangout with Èfá on Sunday evening. I was so anxious i didn't wait a sec to put on any panties before sliding in my palazo. My room was in a total mess like a rabbit's kitchen.

Oh nah! We are definitely not doing "NO BRA" day today! I can't go out like this I yelled!....

This thing right here look like slippers, I pointed to my bare chest in the mirror. 

Okay sìrí take in a long deep breath..... Yeah that's right feel better??? My spirit man asked.

I heaved a sigh.

I looked a whole hundred yards of mess.

Thank God for the black thick skin........ No one can tell I haven't had my bath yet, in a hurry i sprayed almost half of the perfume on my body before dashing out into the street of Lagos. I just hope by the end of today i still have a job to go back to tomorrow.

Comments

Popular Posts